9 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

Simply beautiful - a video tutorial for 7 Dots Studio

Good morning everyone!!
5 reasons to be grateful today:
September is here, 
temperature is cooling down,
schools are about to open here in Greece, 
the traffic at the airport is starting to decrease (very slowly, but it is), 

and.... this is the day I'm gonna show you my first ever video tutorial!!
It's made exclusively for the 7 Dots Studio and I hope it will inspire you!


A few words before you watch it:

The techniques I used are not my invention - 
they are things I learned and developed via online courses and much practice. 
This video is just about my own way of implementing those techniques.

The music of this video is from The Piano Guys, who have made renditions of Sergei Rachmaninoff's music and of Disney OSTs. Rachmaninoff has been my absolutely favourite composer since the early years of my adolescence, when I studied piano and many times, I create listening to his awesome, magical music. I also love the soundtrack of the "Frozen" Disney movie and this song has inspired me many times, as well.  So I thought to use the renditions of these two music pieces.

The theme of my page is the beauty of snowflakes. They are simply beautiful. 
Nature Walk collection is one of the most versatile collections I have ever touched. Although brown and warm, it can even match with the winter and the snow! 



So this is the page



And this is how I made it







Products used:
Nature Walk - Tags 12x12

I hope you will find my tutorial helpful and inspiring!  If you have any questions concerning this project, please feel free to email me or send a message through facebook!

6 σχόλια:

  1. Απίθανο το βίντεο σου Μελένια μου!!!(Περιμένουμε και άλλα!!!)Εξαιρετική δουλεια, φανταστική σελίδα!!Τη λάτρεψα εντελώς!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. έγινε φανταστικό ! Υπέροχη κ η σελίδα!!!!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Μπράβο Μελένια μου, από καιρό ήθελα να σε δω εν ώρα δράσης! Περιμένουμε κι άλλα βιντεάκια, έτσι???
    Παρεπιπτώντως η μάσκα που χρησιμοποιείς είναι φανταστική!!!
    Και πάλι μπράβο!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Hello Melenia....just stopping by to say how gorgeous your work is.... Love this layout and enjoyed watching you create it...Well done on your 1st video it Fantastic... I look forward to seeing what you create and share next....Thank you for the inspiration. xx

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Wow...loved everything about this page & thank you for sharing your creative process! Such amazing inspiration!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Φανταστική σελίδα και πολύ ωραιο tutorial! Το κανεις να φαινεται ευκολο (ενω δεν ειναι καθολου) αλλα εσυ "το 'χεις"!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!