13 Ιουλίου 2015

The journey

Good morning, my friends.
7 Dots Studio DT is guest designing team for Scrap Around the World this month and I would like to show you my own take on the lovely challenge!

A modern, colourful moodboard could only inspire me to create a similar page!  I have used 4 of the photos of the moodboard!  Stylewise I have been trying new things lately, with the purpose of refreshing my style, so in this layout I have used lots of 13 Arts Acrylic Paints (colours in thick form).  The drops of paint on the background create the impression of lightness and happiness.  




7 Dots Studio products used:  Illumination - BalanceIllumination - Word Stickers 6x12Illumination - Die-cut Tags 12x12Illumination - Die-cut Elements 6x12Soulmates - Squares Mask

The amazing moodboard is this



That's all from me now! I hope you have a great day!



3 σχόλια:

  1. Υπέροχη!!!!Να που παίζεις με διάφορα χρώματα έστω και με μικρές πινελιές και το αποτέλεσμα φανταστικό!!!!!Ευχαριστούμε για την έμπνευση!!!!!!!Μας χρειάζεται με όλα αυτά που μας συμβαίνουν!!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!