21 Νοεμβρίου 2015

Be who you want to be - 7 Dots Studio Nov-Dec challenge

Hello again!
Here I am to share my last page as a 7 Dots Studio DT member (sigh).
It was made for the new challenge, whose theme is "VINTAGE".

Although I don't do them very often, I love doing vintage projects. They emit the greatness of a lost, old world, full of grandeur and grace.  They make me feel nostalgic and at the same time they prompt me to move forward and look to the future.  The message I want to get across with this page is that we must be who we want to be, starting with questioning everything in our lives.  We won't forget our stories, we'll have to record them, but let's not linger in the past.  Lost and Found Collection at its full glory, again.










This is the amazing inspirational circle






I guess that's everything!  I will be back soon. Thank you very much for your warm comments on my previous post, I do appreciate them.  As for my scrapbooking ventures, actually there is none ahead, for the moment (only a couple of guest dt spots).  I would never quit a DT just to hop onto the next one. 

Anyway... see you soon!


5 σχόλια:

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!