17 Μαρτίου 2016

2 scoops of ice-cream

Good morning...
Here I am again to share a page I created today for the More than Words March challenge.
A really messy one. I mixed up a lot of different media (gesso, mists, a pencil, glitter) and my hands got dirty - actually they have several patches of brown, teal and green inks.

I chose to talk about little pleasures in life that can be very blissful :).
One of them is mocha ice-cream.  I just adore it. Whenever I have some, I feel like I'm in heaven! I love the flavours of coffee and chocolate together! So 2 scoops of mocha ice-cream are just a little bit of magic for me...




I pulled my elements and paper from the 7 Dots Studio Thoughtskeeper Collection which I mainly combined with a modern photo as well as with lots of 13 Arts white gesso.  I always use this one instead of modelling paste, it works better for me, as it's thick and steady.  So I put some on my title and then added gold glitter on it. I also used it with 2 stencils for extra texture.

Like I already said, I was inspired by the More than Words March challenge.





I hope you like my page! Thank you very much for visiting my blog and for your beautiful comments.  They are much appreciated!

9 σχόλια:

  1. Aaaaw Melenia, another work of art. Love everything about this, from the design, to the colours to the pic, need I go on. Brilliant take on our challenge. Thanks so much for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Δεν έχω λόγια! Εχεις επιστρέψει καλύτερη απο ποτε! Φανταστικό! Ευχαριστούμε που έπαιξες μαζι μας!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Όοοοο είναι καταπληκτική δημιουργία!!φοβερά χρώματα στήσιμο και φωτογραφία! Αγαπώ τρελά! Κάποια στιγμή θα προσπαθήσω να κάνω scraplift κάποια σύνθεση σου...θα προσπαθήσω λέω! ΧΟΧΟΧΟ Καλή επιτυχία!💜💞

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Oohh... sooo delicious! The ice cream AND especially your page! Thank you for playing along with us at More Than Words!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. καταπληκτικη μοναδικη και αυθεντικη "Μελενια" συνθεση!Τις συνθεσεις σου για καποιο λογο οπου τις δω πριν βεβαιωθω καταλαβαινω οτι ειναι δικες σου!Φοβερος συνδυασμος χρωματων!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Κάτι παραπάνω απο υπέροχο .... μαγικό !! Πολύ χαίρομαι που παίζεις, στο εχω πει ?? Να το ξαναπώ δεν πειράζει !! Ευχαριστούμε πολύ για τη συμμετοχή στο More than Words !! Φιλιά !

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Lol - I don't think anyone has scrapped about ice-cream for this challenge but I can so relate to it! Absolutely wonderful as usual Melenia. Thanks for playing along with us at More Than Words.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Just AWESOME!!!! Really! I love!!! Thank you for joining us over at More than Words Melenia!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. This is outstanding!!! Love the composition and the mixed media work!All the best from More Than Words! :) I would like to invite you to visit my blog this month for a giveaway! http://mybeaner.blogspot.ca/

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Thanks for taking the time to leave a warm comment here!